Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Social Networking

Well I have decided to invest some time in social networking. I have currently joined Twitter and LinkedIn. Twitter is a new phenomenon where people essentially 'blog all day.' Updates are limited to a certain number of characters, and are to keep people informed of your actions all day. Sounds a little like a stalker program, but its all the craze. I follow Rainn Wilson on the Office so it must be legitimate if Dwight invests his time into it! Check out the new sidebar on my blog...it will list my Twitter updates as I make them.

http://twitter.com/briannawalling

LinkedIn is slightly more professional. LinkedIn is a professional social networking site designed to 'link' people looking for individuals within a certain field. My dad is on this site, as well as several professors and mentors from my University.

http://www.linkedin.com/in/briannawalling

We will see if I'm able to keep everything current, but it is good research for my new company BeaOriginal.


Until next time...

No comments: