Friday, October 10, 2008

Exhausted

Well after tests on Tuesday and Thursday of last week and tests on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of this week I can officially say that I am exhausted. Night classes are all fine and dandy until you have night class three nights in a row and tests in all three. Unless you care to scramble facts in your brain, this effectively means that although you studied during the weekend, the practice of studying the night before does not begin until 10pm.

In my case it actually does not begin until 10:30pm giving me time to eat since in most cases I have not eaten since about 1pm. A good study session is about two hours, so that automatically puts me up until 12:30am. And although its a fair assumption that reading pages and pages of accounting text books would put you right to sleep...it is actually the opposite.

You see instead of counting sheep while I lay in bed, operating break even ratios and the margin of safety percentage invade my thoughts.

My tests are now over, and in theory and thought they all went well (in actuality we will see next week). I now have Saturday as my only day to sleep in. Sunday will be spent jumping back into school work, researching for all three of my class projects which will mean committing a significant portion of my day to the lovely library.

Only one and half semesters left...Only one and half semesters left...Only one and half semesters left.

Until next time...

1 comment:

David Monroy said...

Hang in there Bri. You should have Catrina pick up some of the slack around the dorm, help out a little bit. :-D